Friday, November 30, 2012

Greek chicken sliders

So this is one of my favorite little recipes, its super delicious n super easy. Ive learned that secret to a great slider ( or meatball or burger in general ) is to saute onions n garlic till they're brown n caramelized n yummy n then add them to the meat mixture you're making. I do it all the time n it really takes it to another level. I was in the mood for Greek one night so I adapted my favorite BBQ chicken burger recipe n walla! Greek chicken sliders! Enjoy!
linked up for another weekend potluck too!



Greek Chicken Sliders
1lb ground chicken
1/2 tsp onion powder, garlic powder, salt, curry powder and tumeric
a handful of feta cheese ( I used a basil tomato feta yummm)
small onion diced n a tbs or so of minced garlic
a few tbs oil 

** Saute the onion in oil till its dark brown.. add garlic n saute for another minute n set aside to cool..
Then mix the rest of the ingredients with the onion garlic mixture..
then shape into 8 mini burgers..( u can do this in the morning or even night before n they're ready to cook when you are!) Then cook em about 5min on each side, serve on mini buns n your favorite toppings. Enjoy!
**I serve them with a sauce made of: Greek yogurt, grated garlic, a bunch of dried dill n salt n pepper

No comments:

Post a Comment