Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Lately...

 Phew! Its been a bit since Ive posted , or " cyber-journaled"  as i call it now lol this is what this little space has become for me. A Little corner where I can share little pieces of things that make me smile, with my family n friends n whoever else cares to stop by. Its pretty therapeutic actually.. but as life happens n kiddos grow I don't get to do it as often as I like but its nice to get a minute every now n then to share =)
Any who life is happening around here, boy-boy is healthy n happy! My toddler is growing up n by the way potty trained! woo woo! ( minus naps n bedtime..we'll get there) N the hubby n I are soon going to celebrate our 6th wedding anniversary! Time flies as a wise woman just told me ; ) so we better do all we can to enjoy it...

No comments:

Post a Comment