- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup white whole wheat flour (sometimes I even use all white whole wheat still yummy!)
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup applesauce (or one motts medleys applesauce!)
- 2 large eggs (best at room temp)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
And Then you:
Preheat oven to 350
Mix all the dry ingredients
Then in another bowl whisk the wet ingredients and then pour into the dry, mix it up ..
Then fold in mini chocolate chips...
Then scoop batter into a greased mini muffin pan and bake 10-12 min or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean. Enjoy!
**To freeze place the baked brownie bites in a labeled freezer bag n freeze up to 3months,defrost at room temp n serve or eat em right out the freezer like us =)