Tuesday, June 4, 2013

The perfect summer afternoon mocktail ! PLUS a quick garden update!

Summer is here!  and We've been enjoying days and nights by the pool. I recently made my sister and I this little mocktail , its so delicious and refreshing and bonus its zero calories! I call it my sparkling mojito mocktail! 3 ingredients that's it! If you make it you will love it I promise! Feel free to add liquor for the real thing when life calls for it =)

P.S our new Georgia urban garden is in FULL swing! so much is growing and I cant wait to start harvesting even more! Can you believe this is all in front of our apartment garage! Hubby built the planters for me, some are in buckets, coffee cans , and plastic containers. This is a true testament that you CAN garden in any space! I'm hoping these little pictures (sorry not the best I'm still hoping for a new camera!) inspire you to start a garden of your own! Perfect for getting the kiddos involved too! So happy sipping and happy gardening!

Sparkling Mojito Mocktail

1 quart of your favorite flavored sparkling water (zero calorie)
Fresh mint and lime
* Muddle the mint and lime in a pitcher and add the sparkling water ! ice too if you like! ENJOY!











No comments:

Post a Comment