Tuesday, October 23, 2012

A little DIY plus a mini tour...

Ive been talking about how much fun we had doing little projects n things to make this space our own and today I am so excited to share! So let me just say that if your situation finds you in a cookie cutter apartment there is no reason why you cant think out of the box to make it your own! With the help of Pintrest ; ) my imagination, and my handy husband I think we did just that =)..I would like to call our style shabby chic =) Some of my favorite things we found at antique stores or we made ourselves. We love color and found ways to add it n not be evicted =) We are working on getting a better camera so please forgive the picture quality! We are far from finished and still have a lot of projects in the works to really put our little stamp on it but for now here's a little peak into the fun we had and some of our little nest we created...
Painting tables n cribs =)

Building our bar stools!! yes from scrap wood!!

Making a mirror..
the dining room ... with a custom bench by Patrick ; )

living room n my favorite corner...

kiddos room

little touches n some of my fave antique treasures...

Patricks man - cave ( aka the garage or "fam" cave) DIY projector screen..


No comments:

Post a Comment