Wednesday, October 31, 2012

A little creativity ...

Its nap time! They are both asleep! Well I'm wearing one =) but still a huge accomplishment.
Any who I am realizing to keep my little ones (mostly Jyselle) minds nourished and my mind from exploding its going to take a little creativity. I really try to have our days as structured as I can and play time as creative and educational as I can but sometimes its hard and I get stumped as to what to do. Case in point.. we have really been into painting our nature finds these days ( but you can only paint a rock so many times lol) I planned "yarn crafts" today (playtime bonus I could get some knitting in ) but that completely blew up in my face n that turned into drumming lol because knitting needles clearly look like drumsticks =) Oh well I am learning that's part of the process. Back to the old drawing board or in my case Pintrest to find  ideas and mommy friendly blogs for more tips =)
painted nature...

doubles as cool home deco...
yarn crafts gone wild...
Quick go to non messy finger paint station awaits a napping toddler....



No comments:

Post a Comment