Thursday, May 23, 2013

"Pre-School" at home

These days trying to keep Jyselle engaged and entertained as well as Aaron can be a bit of a challenge, but one that I'm up for ( some days more than others) Ive talked about my thoughts on pre-school before and I'm still back and forth with homeschooling and public school and yada yada yada.. all I know is right now I love the time I get with these little ones and I am always looking for fun ways to fill our days. I love love love this book its got great ideas that I tailor for us and of course I love Pinterest! Ive been trying to have little "pre-school" days too with Jyselles little friend ( so far so good! ) And with the help of a good fellow mommy friend of mine ( smile if you're reading =) ) we are working it out!














No comments:

Post a Comment