Wednesday, May 23, 2012

WELCOME!!

Okay so this is officially my first post!! so excited! My plan is to blog about things that make me happy through food fashion and family .. and maybe some random in between! That's me n my hubby Patrick on our 5year wedding anniversary! He came up with the name for the blog! He's pretty awesome, he makes me happy...
This is my little sunshine Jyselle! She is almost two! She keeps me very busy but makes me oh so happy! She probably inspired this blog. Since becoming a mommy I have learned and am learning so much and want to document every second of it! But you can only instagram so much! So why not start a blog! You will definitely be seeing more of her and our daily adventures...

Finally this is our latest set of  happy little hands ..Aaron Patrick coming soon in June! Hes not even here and my heart is already full of happiness! More of him to come! Okay first post complete! Thank you for sharing in this new happy little hobby of mine! Hope you smile and come back again =)



No comments:

Post a Comment