Monday, July 9, 2012

And so it begins...

Life. Family of four. Two kids. This is it! We are all here in Georgia getting settled and situated. I will admit its hard work but I love being a mom of two! I couldn't picture my life any other way! Now would I recommend moving into your parents at 9months pregnant, loading up all your stuff sending it cross country, having a baby, then sending your husband a week early to drive 3000 miles, leaving  you with a newborn and a two year old for a week to then get on an airplane with same kids while just recovering from a c-section!!?? Umm No. But it is what it is and that's what we did and now we are here and I couldn't be happier! Here are some things I have learned so far:
      1. Get a moby wrap! Wear your baby! Its the best and easiest way to get things done and keep your sanity..
      2. Read the fine print of a movers contract and make sure you understand the difference between first available date and the actual delivery date ( i didn't and our stuff still isn't here! thankfully my sis n brother in law have been extra hospitable n we have been very comfy)
      3. Never and I repeat NEVER go out at night in Georgia without bug spray!! ( a very hard n itchy lesson I learned!)
      4. Go to Cracker Barrel and go often =)
      5. Get fresh Georgia peaches and make peach cobbler! ( we did! will be posting that soon!)

So hope that helps at least one person! Whoever is reading this thank you for joining me in the journey I call life =) My posts may not be as regular as I would like due to the craziness of trying to navigate two kids in a new place but I will do my best to document all our happy little moments and share them here! Thank you again for stopping by! Happy Monday! =)

First ride in car seat leaving hospital

Big Sis Lil Bro

Daddy on his road trip to Ga....

Smile!
Family of four!
My Moby wrap oh how I love you....
Enjoying a fresh peach pop @ the farmers market..
My new bff's...






1 comment:

  1. I love the pictures! Glad you are doing good! I love cracker barrel too! Take care and enjoy the kiddo's!

    ReplyDelete