Friday, June 8, 2012

PINNING!!

Pinterest. Have you heard of it? Do you pin? If you haven't you have to!! If you do then you know what I'm talking about =) When life is crazy and I'm feeling overwhelmed ( which is a lot these days!) one of my favorite things to do is grab a cup of juice (wine would be way better and I plan to do that soon..) and some type of chocolate and get in my comfy chair and Pin. There's something therapeutic in it. Browsing n playing make believe, planning rooms or your wardrobe or anything for the future with the highest expectations and its  absolutely okay because its your board and you can pin what you want to =) These are my favorite pins this week. Hope you enjoy them, hope they bring a smile to your Friday. Seriously take a moment this weekend and Pin. You will be happy =) Happy Friday!

I like to think nursing is a super power I have =)

Cutest maternity photo shoot from one of my favorite blogs prettylittlemustache
I mean are there even words?

yummy pops from weelicious I plan to make soon

someday this will be in my kitchen =) 

Loving this whole look

Nutella cupcakes from Bakers Royale
Wise words.
                                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment