Monday, August 13, 2012

Happy Little snaps : our zoo adventure

This weekend was so relaxing.. I know with two kids how is that possible lol. Well my version of relaxing is probably a little different then most but either way it was. Just hanging around with family no set plans .. Relaxing : ) I had time to pick through pics from our zoo adventure a few weeks ago. That was a crazy day but so much fun! Jyselle's favorite was the elephants! Aaron's favorite was sleeping in my moby wrap : ) n me n Patrick well we loved that we got it all done in a few hours in one piece : )
sleepy time in the moby

these two...

snack time! (from home of course!)

She rode on daddy's shoulders all day...

cooling off...
Add caption

baby panda eating bamboo..

because sometimes we all need to walk like a bird..

my dream house....

Elephant!!

of course he wakes up when its time to leave =)

her happy dance =)

No comments:

Post a Comment