Monday, August 27, 2012

Pin Pin Pin ...

Just another manic Monday.. I love that song!.. Anywho crazy day so far target run, and treasure hunting! (my new favorite thing! cant wait to share more soon!) Then lunch time, diaper changes and a mini meltdown from a tired little girl. Now here we are, nap time! Which today for me means time to pin! Here's my favorites of the day, enjoy! Happy Monday! Happy Pinning! =)
these days this is extra special =) etsy.com

this chair  will soon be mine!! in my own lil corner in our lil place.. worldmarket.com

cute onsie a cute little boy will be rocking..gilt.com


getting shared room inspiration for my little ones nest.. ohdeedoh.com
Handprint wall art set! for the kiddos! pearhead.com

Family photo inspiration from one of my favorite blogs! thedaybookblog.com n I have the perfect tree in mind!

chocolatey goodness with a nutritional kick! ill be making very soon! sixsistersstuff.com

Teriyaki chicken. marinating in my fridge right now for dinner tonight! simply-delicious.co.za


No comments:

Post a Comment