Monday, August 6, 2012

New feature!! Happy pinning : )

This weekend we went to the zoo. A toddler and a newborn you would think its a zoo everyday. You would probably be right. Anyway we went to the zoo and it was alot of fun... Those pics are soon to come.. Meanwhile this new feature is perfect for times like this . I've said before I think pinning is the perfect way to unwind and this monday right now with a lil rain falling is exactly what im going to try to do...  a little hard with two little ones but even a few minutes to myself while they nap is good for me!
So this feature will highlight my favorite pins. If you haven't joined pintrest yet please do!
If you do I'd love to check yours out , so feel free to comment with your pintrest name and maybe your pins will make the favorites list =)
 Here's my favorite pins of the week. Enjoy and take some time and pin! =)
love this idea spray paint a metal trash can n flip for a table!
from home-styling.blogspot.com

I want to put this up soon!
from irocksowhat.com
peanut butter french toast! im gna try this very soon!
from therauberhouse.com


I think i need this shirt
from sheinside.com

herbs in tea pots =)
from intamateweddings.com

I really really need this chair =)
from urbanoutfitters.com

2 comments:

  1. In love with the rental sign! And gotta make those teacup herb pots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the trashcan and I think I will be doing this soon for you lol

    ReplyDelete